Advance notice of proposed fly trip to Paris, April 2016
Closing date: Friday, 4 October 2015
Staying at a 3* hotel in central Paris – 3 nights bed & breakfast
Monday, 18 April, 2016 – Thursday, 21 April 2016
- HASSRA Leeds member – £180 to £207 (single supplement £87.20)
- non-HASSRA Leeds member – £330 to £380 (single supplement £160)
- flights from Leeds/Bradford airport (including taxes)
- 3 nights hotel in rooms (with en suite bathroom)
- buffet breakfast
- 10kg hand luggage per person
- transfers to and from airports
- hold luggage (£28 per piece of hold luggage up to 22kg)
- insurance (£40 per person if purchased through travel agent)
To apply for a place:
- send a cheque payable to HASSRA Leeds
- for £100
- to Edmund O’Mahony at Quarry House, 3W Zone H, Quarry Hill, Leeds, LS2 7UA by 4 October 2015.
The balance will be due on 31 January 2016.
- Prices cannot be guaranteed until October 2015. If prices exceed the relevant higher figure above, then participants may choose to cancel the trip and the deposit will be returned.
- An application will be taken as a commitment towards this trip.
- In the event of over subscription, if additional places are not available, the usual HASSRA draw will be made.
- Applicants should familiarize themselves with the HASSRA Leeds terms published in each issue of the Newsletter. These can also be found at the HASSRA Leeds website at www.hassraleedsnewsletter.com.
- A valid passport is needed and proof of insurance is required.